Sunday, November 22, 2009

What!!!

OK, So I don't blog as much as I should. I am amazed at how time flies, and by seeing the date of my last blog, it is easy to see I don't have blogging in my regular schedule. The truth is, time management can be really tough. Even for the best time managers. The fact is that God wants us to be good stewards of our time just as much as money or anything else. Letting time slip by without considering it really is a crime.
What I 'TRY' to do is prioritize my 'To Do List'. Hollie and I meet every Sunday or Monday just for a few minutes to talk about things coming up. We talk about everything. From doctors appointments to devotion time, we cover it all. If we don't things get missed. I even plan nothing time. Don't get me wrong, the week doesn't always pan out the why I may have intended, but I always try to start the week with a good handle on what needs to be done.
From setting bible study goals, to cleaning the house, to catching up on TV shows it is a good idea to think out your week before it starts.
My promise to you is that I will put 'BLOGGING' in my list for this week. It hasn't been the last few weeks and I have never gotten around to it. Also, let me ask you for a favor. Send me a comment if you read this. I'd like to know your reading. I can also talk with you about time management if that interests you. I know it really helps me each week.
This is going to be an amazing week this week. I look forward to sharing my view from our Children's Ministry Blog.
Take Care,
Matt

4 comments:

  1. I'm following your blog Matt. I find time management to be really easy. I work when my boss has me scheduled to work. I work at home when Becki needs me. I goof off when those two bosses can't tie me down. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Matt. Time management...ummmmmm yea.

    Jenn P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PG & I both read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont read your blog. Just kidding. =)

    ReplyDelete