Sunday, November 8, 2009

I love Crossroads

What a great day at Crossroads! I love meeting people, serving God, and I love seeing what God is doing in our midst.
We had a great day in the Peek A Boo nursery and the Big Wheels preschool. Our leaders and volunteers were so right on! I was so pumped. Great work all the way around. I saw God's love being presented to all the children today and it really blessed my heart. The children's annex next to the cinema is perfect, perfect, perfect. Thank you Lord so much.
Spy Cadet training in The Filling Station was put on a brief hold today. Hollie and I are praying for the quick recovery of Agent B. Make sure you rest your ankle Agent B.

Roadies 101 was so good tonight. I felt like if I wasn't a member of our church and went to a meeting like that it would make me really want to be. But wait I am serving at Crossroads and am so thankful for it.

All in all it was a great Sunday. The best! Can't wait to do it again.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment