Monday, October 19, 2009

What A Great Weekend!!!

Such an awesome weekend for me. Thank you so much to my Crossroads family for being totally great. I had missed the first two Beach, BBQ, and Baptisms, so this weekend was especially great. Not to mentioned getting to baptise children with my wife. I honestly can't explain how cool that was for us. What an honor to be a part of each of those kids lives in such huge way. Thank You Lord!

Pagers seemed to go off pretty well. It was great trial run and we expect those to be a big hit for mom and dad.

We are creeping ever so close to launching the children's annex. I believe this is a huge key for our entire Crossroads family. We are blessed to have this space right next to the cinema and it really couldn't be more perfect for what we need. Very Excited! I can feel the anticipation from the nursery and preschool team for this upcoming move.

Great job to Kimber, Ashleigh, Harleigh, Tyler, Jarrod, Greg, Becki, Justin, Lyndsay, Marita, Erica, Jesse, and Brandy this weekend. Your effort, leadership, and commitment have had a huge impact. I mean it! I hope that you are well and in good spirits for this up coming weekend off.

A NEW STAR IS BORN!!! We had a special guest this weekend in The Filling Station.
'The Villain' came and had all the kids yelling, involved, and having a great time. Thanks Villain, you did a great job!

Sincerely, thank you all for all your hard work. Have a great week.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment